We help our clients in the qualitative transformation of their monitoring process.
Analysing the past, observing the present and thinking the future.
Let’s buid together the future.
KPS Consulting SAS is a cross-industry consulting firm providing project management and monitoring tools expertises focusing on EPM (Entreprise Performance Management), Datavisualistion and Big data solutions. We assist our clients in their operational, digital and system tranformation across mutliple industries (Luxury, Public Transport, Agri-food, Real Estate, etc..)
We combine a deep industry knowledge plus a rigourous and result driven culture to help our clients by:
- Assisting senior leadership on different problematics such as strategic bids analysis, master plans definition, organizations audit, system assessment, digital strategy and business cases.
- Supporting companies in understanding business processes by providing them, on one hand, with both a global and hindsight view, and on the other hand, with a comparative vision accross similar organizations.
- Helping managers in formalizing their needs and drafting specifications and also in assessment by providing estimation of human, material, software and financial resources required.
- Assisting clients in choosing tools and providing technology watch by taking into account all operational and financial aspects.
- Facilitating everyday life: implementation of new organizations, redesign of business processes and deployment, operations improvement, key indicators definition and Core Models set up.
- Providing project management expertise: assisting new concepts launch, steering and change management, PMO (Project Management Office) and operational support.
- Our advisory vision is characterized by its alliance between agility, innovation and pragmatism. It is driven by collective intelligence.
- This shared vision, based on an entrepreneurial culture, empowers each of our consultants and promotes their development and fulfillment.
Helping our clients in their change management challenges.